[Horsebow] Kassai bear... where to buy

deezdrama

Hello,
First post....

Im from the US and joined because i see this forum has more horsebow shooters and i cant find much info on other forums.

Ive been shooting recurves for 5 years, i just recently took an interest in asian style bows and got the samick mind 50.
Its fast and accurate for me but seems like it hits a brick wall when drawing 30" or more. It also is kind of noisy but have not yet tried string silencers.

Ive been practicing kassai lajos style of speed reloading and think the longer kassai bear would be the perfect bow for me. Im wanting to order one but the only seller in the us is charging $400 for the bare bow. Ive seen them on foriegn sites for around $300 shipped.

Does anyone know a reputable and safe seller who would ship to the US?
Im wanting a custom bear with black wrappings, black ornamented leather, and black horn on the siyahs.

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hanley J.

I have a Mind 50, and I like it a lot.
Have you checked out You Tube for info on this style? I forget now, but I think it's the guy who makes Kassai bows who has a pretty interesting video on there in which he compares matterials. Especially interesting for the way carbon fiber compares to Kassai's biocomposites...

Hanley J.

No, you know what dude, I was wrong it's not Kassai I was thinking of, it's Grozer. If you want a really good bow it shouldn't be too hard to find one online.

deezdrama

I ended up ordering a custom kassai vazul 60# from austria , it was custom made in hungary then shipped to austria then shipped here to US. Took about 3 months but is a very nice bow

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk