Message from 'Not dead yet'

Robin the Hood

:chat:......Pete.....:devil:.. NDY..:eek:gre:.......Has sent his apologies to you all for his absence, having been admitted to Hospital today for a fortnight.
He has askd me to tell you all, to take advantage of the peace and quiet that many of you will experience......because 'He'll be back'...:yes:.... :wave:

Paul...
:thumbsup:

hooktonboy

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
[ having been admitted to Hospital today for a fortnight.
He has askd me to tell you all, to take advantage of the peace and quiet that many of you will experience......because 'He'll be back'...:yes:.... :wave:

Paul...[/FONT] :thumbsup:
Hope somebody warned them, Paul!

Best of luck, Pete

C

Cimbian

Ooh! He'll be in a foul mood when he gets back! :)

Hope all is okay!

SVL

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I thought it was a bit quiet tonight.
Get better soon NDY

Saphire

Get well soon NDY, we all miss you. Remember don't get to excited over the nurses it will set you back.

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
Don't terrorize those nurses too much NDY and hope to hear from you soon!!

Robin the Hood

Just an update for you all....Pete was taken in the weekend after the nurse sent him to his doctor, who sent him to A&E. It was due to the fact that he'd gained a lot of weight over a short period and had eaten very little. It would seem that it was a water retension around the tummy and it was getting quite irritating. They estimated it would take a fortnight to recover from the problem. Having popped in to see Pete last night, I came away with some good news and some bad......The good news was, that he was re-acting well to the treatment, was sitting up and quite cheerful when I visited. The bad news is that he will be back to irritate the AIUK crowd sooner that estimated.......:bang:

Paul...
:headache:

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
Thanks for that - I was just wondring how he was doing. Good to hear his problem is being got on top of. :poulies:

Neo

Glad to hear he is recovering well. Just hope I get on the mend as quick.:beer::cupcake: