For Sale Mission Menace II, sight, bag, quiver, 8 arrows, probably fired about 30 shots :(

PeteH

Please don't laugh!!

I did a beginners course with my daughter last summer and she made all the right noises so I bought her (and me) some nice equipment but it turned up right at the end of the outdoor season and we only went one evening so it really has only fired a few arrows.

My daughter confessed a week ago to her sister, "I can't stand archery but I'm in too deep now he's bought me a bow!"

I have injured my rotator cuff and am having steroid injections so grab a bargain!!!

So....

Complete set for child or smaller adult. Mission Menace II compound bow set in black. Set up by one of the coaches at Neston COA.

Matthews Mission Menace II
Opechee Quick Adjust Bracer - Small
Avalon Tec-One Quiver Black/Pink
Avalon Compound Bag Purple
Radical Peep Sight Maxim
Cartel Championship Sight +201 Sight Bag
8 Easton Jazz Arrows 1416 27" Fletched in Purple and Yellow - Spare Nocks and Vanes
New AP Quicktune 800 arrow rest

I bought these from Clickers Archery on 2/7/2015. I will provide the original receipt for the buyer.

Bought for ?367.30

Yours for ?300

Located Heswall CH61. Collection preferred but the buyer can arrange courier collection if they wish and I will package it up in a cardboard box for you.
Please email pierre1to1(at)msn.com for photos and further details.

I also have a full high end recurve bow (as new Win and Win), a heavy duty ERA 2.7m x 8m backstop net, quicks archery 80cm x 80 x 7cm foam butt, homemade stand, Win and Win training band. I can do a good price for everything