Morecambe Bay Archers winter Portsmouth postal league

Nye Bowman

Hi all,

With COVID-19 potentially limiting opportunities for competitions, Morecambe Bay Archers are running a winter Portsmouth postal league from November-April.

There's sections for both experienced archers and novices (archers within their first two years of shooting).

Given potential difficulties in shooting indoors over winter, Portsmouth scores shot outside are also welcome).

Looking forward to receiving entries!

Nye :)

Attachments

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I can download it and display it fine on my laptop.

I think that there may be something a bit odd about the file though as my phone won't display it at all.

Nye Bowman

Unable to download 😕

Anywhere else to get details?
I've put a link to the competitions section of our club website where you can get the entry form too, if there's any issues here, let me know and we'll sort something out :)

I can download it and display it fine on my laptop.

I think that there may be something a bit odd about the file though as my phone won't display it at all.
I'll have a look into this and see if there's anything I can do. It's not good if it won't display on phones.

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I'm not sure how much it's worth stressing about that. My phone was convinced that it was a navigation waypoint file; it was probably my phone that is at fault.

Nye Bowman

Hi all,

I hope you're keeping safe in these current times.

A quick update (albeit late) on the Morecambe Bay Archers Postal League.

Given the current lockdown and the restrictions on shooting, we're happy to accept scores from Portsmouth rounds shot in October to count towards the November scores.

We'll be continuing the Postal League once the current restrictions are lifted, and a return to shooting is permitted. We'll be keeping a close eye on both Government and Archery GB guidance here, as our safety is the most important thing. I'll keep you updated on any developments and revised dates.

Take care and stay safe!
Nye