Motorcycle Trackday in South Wales.

Alex

I know this is a long shot, but I have a place on a motorcycle trackday for sale.

My mate was supposed to attend with me, but he has cried off saying he can't get the time off of work... :melodrama

It is a trackday at Llandow, near Cardiff, South Wales, on Friday the 28th July. It is being organised by the Honda NSR250 forum guys (Link to their website) and will be two stroke bikes apart from the odd 400cc import four stroke. Their intention is to fill the place with two strokes of all variety and will be a great day for all enthusiasts of these simple and affective machines!

There will be a maximum of 25-30 bikes taking part (many more people there) and the intended format of the day is to have two groups in the morning, followed by an open pitlane in the afternoon - this equates to LOADS of tracktime!

A couple of the writers for Classic Bike magazine will be taking part and also writing an article for their magazine.

This cost me ?89, but I am trying to reduce my mates expenditure as he will be giving me the money, one way or another... :sour:

I will be travelling up to Wales from Kent early in the week before and staying with relatives for a short break. My bike will be on a trailer, as the missus doesn't drive, so I can transport a bike from north kent to the track and back for no extra cost (unless you live FAR from me :cheerful: )

Yours for ?75.

Regards,

Alex.