Mybo Origin full set up for sale.

Wheezey

Hi Folks,

Work/home time commitments have increased since restarting Uni and working a full time to a point where, with the family too, I have no time to shoot anymore.
As such, my beloved origin is up for sale.
Currently set at 60#, and 27 3/4” draw (all adjustable as you know), running on cables and string with less than 100 arrows through them. I had a serviced at Merlin, just before Covid 19 came along. Bow comes with a Spott Hogg infinity launcher and a Mybo bag. The bag is in good used condition, the bow is nigh on immaculate. £400 collected for bow and bag.
There is a Sure-loc Challenger sight, 10-zone scope with custom lens in, a Viper scope with 6x lens. £150 collected.
The stabilisers are Mybo, long rod is an Auris, short rod a Certo, V-bar is Mybo quick release. £50 collected.
Release aids are:-
A boxed HBX in medium (I’m 6’3 with big hands, this fits fine) -£100 I got this 1 week before lockdown.
A Cam Haines Wise Guy Velcro -£60 This was my main release before buying the HBX, this is buttery smooth and a joy to use.
A Merlin Omega 4 thumb - - £35 minimal use, was my back up that was never needed!
I also have Beiter long and short rod, I bought these second had, cosmetically a few rubs, but functionally perfect £30.
Hoyt team field quiver in camo, used but good condition, £40.
I also have 400 spines arrows, which I’d rather let go with the bow (no pun intended), but could sell separately. All approx 30" long (will measure if interested).
6 x 400 spine FMJ
4 x 400 spine Axis
9 x 400 spine Bearpaw Pentathlon Slim line
6 x 400 spine light speeds (1 has a chipped shaft near the top, but been looked at and deemed is ok to use)
8 x 2315 XX75 Platinums fletched with black feathers, great indoor set of arrows
12 x 400 spine Easton triumphs, 4 built up with 200 grain points, the rest in component state, ready for building.

Thanks Folks, any questions, please just ask. I can only post 10 images with the advert, so please drop me a line if you would like pictures of the other items.
Cheers All!

Tim.

Attachments