Needing a club

Sunbeam

Hi,

I live in South Wales very close to the M4 severn Bridge crossing.
With the exception of Wye Valley and Y Fenni Archers, are there any other 3D woodland target clubs within about 40 miles of my area?

Gloucester, Cardiff, Bristol area.

Sorry, new to archery and know very little.

Thanks.

AndyW

Thornbury have a great wood and even though I'm not a member and just go to the open shoots they are always very friendly and well organised.

Sunbeam

It's looking like We will be joining Druids Field Archery in Wiltshire, or at least for the next 6 months or so until a space opens up in the much closer to us club at Thornbury?
We have been told we need to go on a training coarse for 6 weeks so we can then become full NFAS members, so then that will open up some other options :)

osprey

Hi,

I live in South Wales very close to the M4 severn Bridge crossing.
With the exception of Wye Valley and Y Fenni Archers, are there any other 3D woodland target clubs within about 40 miles of my area?

Gloucester, Cardiff, Bristol area.

Sorry, new to archery and know very little.

Thanks.
Hi Sunbeam

Have you considered Prentref Bowmen?

GlyncornelArchery Centre, Llwynypia, Rhondda CF40 2JF

Being North of Cardiff it's probably about at the edge of your area, but it's a big oak forest area, with both Field & 3D targets so worth the trip.

Osprey

osprey

If you're interested they are running a 3D competition on 20th & 21st July
(?10 per day entry)
, which is how I found out about them. They seem a friendly club with some good archers which is good for getting tips. You can contact them on Facebook.