new dress code regs?

Sky Kite

And now, because I almost feel I'm picking on Sky Kite I'd best get back to work... though I might have to google to see if I can find some green plus fours and long wooly white stockings for later in the season... ;)
Don't worry an iota about 'picking on me' bimble ! :) As you know, I'm big enough and ugly enough to be able to take it, and I'm firmly of the view that if I can't rationally argue a point of view and explain why I hold it, I shouldn't declare it !

Why hold back at the plus fours ? Archery has been around since pre-history and, to be REALLY traditional, we'd have to be wearing animal skins on the shooting line ....

(As an aside, I remember a cartoon I saw years ago of a cave-woman in a boutique complaining about the prices of the bear skins - so the owner offered her the cheaper 'DIY kit' of a bow & arrow)

Munsterman

Thanks Munsterman - I definitely agree with your last point here - and sorry, when I originally posted my reply (the one you quoted immediately above this post), I had misunderstood what you were saying & I have since edited it ! :beer:
No problem. My post may well have been open to misinterpretation.