New iPhone Archery Scoring App - Archery Score Pro

Yakoob

Hi,

I have just release a new version of my popular archery scoring app for the iPhone.

This includes lots of new features including performance graphs, predefined shoots (imperial and metric), site marks and more.
For more information please search for Archery Score Pro on the App Store.

Unfortunately I have had to set a nominal price for the app (?1.49) due to the amount of time it was taking me to develop it.

However, I do have a very limited number of trial promotion codes (approx 10), these will be available on a first come first serve basis (Preference will be given to users that are following me on twitter on @ArcheryScore). Please contact me here or via twitter if you would like a promotion code.

Any comments and feedback will only help to improve the app. As always, future updates will be free.

Once again look for Archery Score Pro on the App Store.

Thanks

SiKirk

Although I'd love a code, ?1.50 is the price of a couple of nocks so if it looks good, I'll buy it anyway. :)

Matthames

Seems a neat app. What would make it really good would be to have some 5 scoring zone faces. Like the Vegas and the vertical 3 spot.

Matt Briggs

Hi, that looks rather good. If you let me have one of those codes I'll show it off on the shooting line. We like comparing apps!

Matt