NFAS scoring app for android?

Liam Hobbs

Many moons ago (about 4/5 years) I used to a java app on my old Nokia for storing NFAS field scores, this doesn't seem to exist any more, anyone know if and where I can find such a thing, there's nothing on google play store so I am aware this is a long shot in the dark

J_Dudley

Hello

My Android App (Archery Scorepad) currently has GNAS, FITA, AUS, NZ, Clout and some Field Rounds. It does not have NFAS Rounds.
I do not shoot NFAS so if you want to send me some website links or Documents detailing these I can add them to my app in a future release

The app does have a custom round feature so you can create your own rounds using a mixture of target faces which my help you until I get the Rounds in

Hope that Helps

James
Creator of Scorepad (Android app)

stuartc

Okay, I know this is a bit of a long shot as the original location for the download of this app (jFass - NFAS: Field Archey Scoring Software) is no longer in existence. So, does anyone have a copy they could send to me (PM me for my email address) or the location of where it can be downloaded. Believe me, I have tried asking Mr Google very nicely and even he is unable to find it for me.

J_Dudley

Sorry taken some time but I am now looking at adding NFAS into my app.

I have added a Custom Shooting Method for NFAS Big Game (red, white, blue)
Can you let me know if this is enough or would like me to add more, ie predefined rounds or any of the other shooting scoring methods.

Once get all the info and add it to app should have it released in a few days

gilf

Sorry taken some time but I am now looking at adding NFAS into my app.

I have added a Custom Shooting Method for NFAS Big Game (red, white, blue)
Can you let me know if this is enough or would like me to add more, ie predefined rounds or any of the other shooting scoring methods.

Once get all the info and add it to app should have it released in a few days
I know this is an old thread but came across it via a google search. Just for your information NFAS big game is pretty much the only round shot, there are on occasion others but they are very very few and far between. In the last 10 year I think I have shot something other than big game about 6 times which would amount to less than 5% of total shoots.

D

Deleted member 7654

I shoot NFAS primitive, so I scratch my scores onto a slab of rock ;)
Del