NFAS

little-else

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
The banning of organised sports on private land and golf courses etc being mentioned is so it looks liek we are all in it toghether.
Howver, meeting another person in a public place is allowed so I am starting a local allotment Porstmouth league as it is public land but not a sports venue. If plod do drop by we are just aerating the soil for no dig planting out later in the year, honest officer.

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
The banning of organised sports on private land and golf courses etc being mentioned is so it looks liek we are all in it toghether.
Howver, meeting another person in a public place is allowed so I am starting a local allotment Porstmouth league as it is public land but not a sports venue. If plod do drop by we are just aerating the soil for no dig planting out later in the year, honest officer.
I’m considering using our field as an allotment (we are hopeless at growing but hey ho!) if asked. Well it gets apples and blackberries in the right season...
We have a public footpath running through it (it’s 5 acres, we have a part of it with a few family members owning the other bits) and many decide it’s fine to cut across the bit we use. And lots of them are posh and rather snotty (the land and house prices are bonkers here); I’m rather looking forwards to a “get orf moi laaaand” at some stage to persistent offenders. An air rifle or compound bow should help our cause.

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
Don’t think it was about you scoring the points. It was tabloid journos and folks on social media.
Yep I think it was more a comment on the press making a fuss. He’s done a zillion worse things that seem to go almost unnoticed.