PC based scoring software

meeder

Is there any, preferably free, software out there which can be used to track scores for competitions and such? We are using a spreadsheet now but I would rather use software or a website as an alternative. A website wouldn't be my preference because there is no internet access in our club.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-N7100 met Tapatalk

joetapley

The "Standard" for archery competition management is the IANSEO software (available as a free download for stand only usage if wanted).
see www.ianseo.net - Ianseo & Ianseo Team

Compliance with WAF goes without saying. Customisation is always available for those with some PHP skills (though I think managed in general by the appropriate NGB to become an official add-on module ?).

For small local tournaments things like field design & managagment are probably too sophisticated - but you can use just the tournament managment functionality you want.

dave lpb

Have you looked at Rcherz it's a website that has been advertised in bow international magazine (apologies to admin if this contravenes the advertisement rules will not post a link to be on the safe side) they have an app that can be housed for scoring & can tell you who is winning from the first end. I do believe it is the same software used at national & international tournaments. Just google Rcherz

meeder

I know rcherz but you need a smartphone for every archer to enter the scores when I am correct.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

meeder

It has been a while but I am looking more into this matter.
I installed IANSEO, it is a very complete piece of software but it is quite complex.
I want to use it for our club matches so you simply shoot a FITA round or a short metric round outdoor and indoor we shoot 18m and a typical match is 4x 30 arrows at 18m.
The thing is that the short metric round and 4 rounds at 18m are not available as tournament options. Another thing that I do not need are qualifications and finals. It is just shooting all the arrows needed for the distances and whoever has the highest score is the winner.

Tuck

There is an App called Arrownautics for Ipad, etc that would do this, let's you set your own rounds as well as having FITA & GNAS UK rounds already in

Eat, Drink, Shoot, Enjoy.