Phooeys Tales From Astride The Line

Emmadragon

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Really well done, I'm very happy for you. I think we've decided to shoot a Worcester round tonight, just for the hell of it. Not sure what to hope for with that, so we'll see. Obviously I've got visions of hitting the 5 every time, but we'll see... :)

HongKongPhooey

Supporter
Supporter
Really well done, I'm very happy for you. I think we've decided to shoot a Worcester round tonight, just for the hell of it. Not sure what to hope for with that, so we'll see. Obviously I've got visions of hitting the 5 every time, but we'll see... :)
Thanks Emma
The Worcester will be a new experience for me and I’ve got to fletch some more arrows ready for it, I have those visions no matter what round I’m shooting and then the first end happens 🤣

HongKongPhooey

Supporter
Supporter
So after not shooting At our Thursday evening practice due to helping rebuilding target bosses today’s practice session went rather well with a 511 Portsmouth.
Hopefully this means I’m starting to be able to replicate form consistently.
Matt

Emmadragon

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Well done on the consistent form.
Me too, I finally got 500 on a Portsmouth last night - 514 to be exact. The whole club attending were happy for me, too, I got lots of congratulations, so I'm well happy. One of the club's best archers had a look at my score sheet and said she was impressed, so let's hope I can do something similar in the County Champs Portsmouth on Sunday.

HongKongPhooey

Supporter
Supporter
Well done on the consistent form.
Me too, I finally got 500 on a Portsmouth last night - 514 to be exact. The whole club attending were happy for me, too, I got lots of congratulations, so I'm well happy. One of the club's best archers had a look at my score sheet and said she was impressed, so let's hope I can do something similar in the County Champs Portsmouth on Sunday.
Thanks Emma and congratulations on your 514
I’m hoping to find some sparkle for our club open on Sunday as the last 2 practice sessions recorded 491 and 488, not terrible but something is happening in my shot process that doesn’t feel right so if I can get away with it I’m going to sneak out later today and see if I can figure it out.
That’s after a trip to the local shop to use the voucher I got for Crimbo
Matt