Plunger insert Cap


New member

I shoot off the shelf with a bear hair shelf cover and leather side patch. My bow also has a plunger insert if I wish to change over.
My question is this, Is there any sort of plunger insert cap that I can screw into the plunger insert to keep moisture out as I have a wood riser. What I would be looking for is a kind of flat round brass plate with a threaded section similar to the crude image below.

Timid Toad

Staff member
Fonz Awardee
I think Border make something like what you are looking for. I'll see if I can find a pic...


New member
Cheers, I have contacted Duncan and asked if he can cut one down for me and maybe engrave on the plate to make it a bit "Special"