PSE Dominator Max MD (conversion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a right handed PSE Dominator Max with the Mini Drive cam system. This is in fact an original PSE Dominator that was converted to an Max MD, so the only difference is that is does not have the flex cable rod. I did not personally perform the conversion but was done by the previous owner. This had however resulted in new cams, limbs and limb pockets.

I bought this to try out a bow with a shoot through riser and didn't really get on with it, so am looking to sell.

Just to be clear, this bow maxes out at 56lbs and will not go to 60lbs (I have not really bothered checking why as I don’t shoot 60lbs anyway). The MD cam system is really great to shoot, very smooth with a nice well defined valley. The riser has the usual dings from arrows being loaded and given this is an old riser overall has the usual wear you would expect to see on a bow.

I had fitted brand new Reign strings and cables with a view to shooting it but changed my mind, and as a result has only had a handful of shots to bed them in, and since then it has has been sitting in the box ready to be sold.

I am looking for ?325 all in, including postage. UK only, and PayPal is preferred.

For some reason I cannot add any pictures to this post, so PM me your email and I can send you some. Any questions feel free to PM me or post up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.