PSE Lazer....

Mav617

Awful name but looks a cracking bow, 37" ATA, smooth draw and and yoke system, two berger holes, two front stab positions (high and low), loads of top end features, and can be picked up new for £550 or thereabouts, might be interested next year if my Xpression gets tired.

turtle

It does. They seem to be getting good reviews from US archers. Some prefer it to their Supra Focuses, which is high praise indeed.

brianmac

The name is not that awful, after all a lazer shoots dead strait...and this bow does! I myself have purchased one. I chose the 50# one and set it up@40# (I am 77 and 5'-6" 10 stone wet through). I have only had it a week, and shot 6 doz, but this is going to be very kind to me as far as scores and pleasure is concerned. Being old and having a terrible wobble is my handycap and I never expect to get fantastic scores, but with this I shot my first 50yd badge. don't get me wrong, with any bow, cheap or 2 grand, you still have to hold it still. I paid £545 for this and worth every penny.
I have a nice little bow, and got this one because I can, and i am glad i did.... love it to bits already.

brianmac

Had my lazer now for about 6 weeks and shot over 500 arrows, shot 144 last weekend club comp. for a 77 year old, 10 stone wet through, I did well. shooting @ 42# with acc arrows @ 60-50-40-30mts........just love it........brilliant.

Mav617

Well I ordered one, delivery in a few weeks but looking forward to it. My Xpression is four years old soon and I'll hang on to it in any case.