Recommendation for tent/shelter for competitions

Fatlab

Hi,
I'd appreciate any recommendations or suggestions for a popup or fastpitch type tent or shelter to use on the tent line as my Son is branching out into competitions. The popular Quechua Base Seconds has now been discontinued and I cant see any obvious replacements for something with decent headroom.
Any suggestions?

Dave

Rabid Hamster

Ironman
it was unfortunate that decathlon did away with that particular model but you still can get them occasionally on ebay. I know of one guy who got one just a few weeks ago. worth a look as they really are perfect for archers.

Fatlab

We’ve took a punt on a £40 Olpro pop up utility tent. It’s 1.6m x 1.6m and 2m high. It’s not high end but it’s easy enough to pitch and is probably midway between a fishing shelter and a proper tent.

Rabid Hamster

Ironman
I'll go one better .... about 6 or 7 years ago we looked at an event tent ... was about 16m by 8?m with the thought of putting it up at the start of the summer and taking it down at the end. while we could have got funding (pretty sure ... ish). the biggest problem we faced was the local denizens who probably would have torched it.