For Sale Recurve Archery Set (Left handed) suitable for beginner - taller child or small adult

mwpioneer

This is a full archery kit of reasonable quality suitable for a taller child or a lightly built adult and includes :

Core Air Riser – Left handed Cobalt Blue 25”
Ragim XT-100 Limbs – 68” length bow with riser above, 20lbs draw weight
Decut DC-RE Basha Sight

8 x 27" Easton Jazz Arrows 1416, 3 not fully fletched (1 flight on each needs replacing)

Classic B50 Bowstring
WAS Reversible Finger Tab – small

Avalon Tyro Recurve Backpack – Purple

Avalon A3 Quiver – Blue

Strap to assist stringing the bow

Has been used by a slim girl, from the age of 11 to age 13 (tall for age). Would be suitable for a beginner archer of light build, perhaps 5 ft to 5ft 6in tall. Please enquire for further detail.

The item is posted on EBay The item is posted on EBay(item no.
183536122326) with a Buy-it-Now price of ?150 plus ?15 postage. Offers would be considered. I would either mail it to a purchaser or he/she could collect from my home in Worcester WR5 1JJ (south of Birmingham, fairly near the M5). You could buy it through EBay (using their extra facilities of safety of payment, payment through EBay etc.) or contact me direct via EMail [email protected].

Last edited:

mwpioneer

I should also have told you the price ! The item is posted on EBay with a Buy-it-Now price of ?150 plus ?15 postage. Offers would be considered. I would either mail it to you or you could collect from my home in Worcester WR5 1JJ (south of Birmingham, fairly near the M5). You could buy it through EBay (using their extra facilities of safety of payment, payment through EBay etc.) or contact me direct via EMail [email protected].