Recurve case required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobytoolbag

Fonz Awardee
HELLCAT said:
Has anyone got a recurve case ( solid preferably ) for sale ?
Thanks .
I've got a raggedy old Yamaha case you can have for not a lot of money... It's functionally sound, and has had its foam replaced (arrow holders and bow compartment), but is a little dog-eared through hard use from both me and its previous owner! I can send pictures if you PM me an email address...

Anyway, make me an offer!

Astinus

I'm shifting over to compound archery, so have all my recurve kit for sale!

Do have a very nice Striker ABS 86x40x18 case, which has wheels - its very cool! No need to carry the heavy stuff, just pull them along as you walk. Neat thing about the Striker case is it has a padded "inner case" which holds your riser, limbs and other important bits - extra security against bumps, knocks and bashes!! Case will take anything up to a 30" longrod internally as well, and I currently have 30 arrows in there - room for about six more at a push, and they're well seperated from the rest of the gear.

As new condition. Located in Aberystwyth (Wales). Offers in the region of £45? - They're about £60 new, if you can find somewhere that has them in stock.

Big Boy Blue

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Hellcat

I have just purchased one of the Striker ABS cases from Bowsports for ?50 and it arrived in 2 days, have to agree with Astinus is a great case for Recurve. The protection of kit is very good with the inner bag but the lid will hold about 24 arrows and has a couple of big pockets. The case can be double locked with the key and the code lock.

Phil

Astinus

Didn't know Bowsports actually had stock, and were selling them for £50. If anyone is particularly interested in these cases, I'll sell my black one for £50 shipped - save you about £9 off the Bowsports price, and its definitely in "as new" condition!! Keys to lock it up will be included.

HELLCAT

At the moment , it looks like Astinus and I may be dealing with eachother toward the end of the month .
Thanks all .

Status
Not open for further replies.