Richard Head Longbow stolen.

sunmouse

A friend from Neath Archers recently had a longbow stolen, which was a Richard Head one with his distinctive handles. This particular one had a repair done on it. If one crops up on Ebay, can someone PM me, please and I can tell him. Thanks, although I'm not holding out much hope on this one as goodness knows what state its going to be in if its recovered.

Philip Head

A friend from Neath Archers recently had a longbow stolen, which was a Richard Head one with his distinctive handles. This particular one had a repair done on it. If one crops up on Ebay, can someone PM me, please and I can tell him. Thanks, although I'm not holding out much hope on this one as goodness knows what state its going to be in if its recovered.
Hi, If the person has not already done so, it may be worth their while contacting us and letting us know about the bow as we on occasion (rarely I will admit) hear of our bows being sold second hand or even asked if we want to buy them, I doubt this will be the case with a stolen bow as they never seem to surface when we had seen this in the past, we are sorry to hear about this and wish your friend all the best. My apologies if your friend has already called as he may have talked to Richard and not myself.

Cheers, Philip Head