Samick Power Ring

Barry C

The power ring. Is it cack or is it some new science unknown to academics that can improve you wellbeing. I have a feeling its crystal healing in bracelet form... Probably the power rings you buy in xxx shops are just as useful for archery... Not that I have ever bought one... I'm good at digging holes.

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Did that make sense Barry?? hee hee - I've not come across power rings so I have no idea what you are actually talking about!! :beer:

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
alternative list them....they look a lot like those elasticated things that those with ponytails use...though probably bigger.

If I was one of those people who buy new stuff in the hope that it will improve my game without any additional effort I'd probably get one...

oh wait...I am one of those... :)

T.

Wrexham Exile

Ironman
in my opinion a massive gimmick. its like saying if you buy and wear my "POWER SOCKZ" you will shoot better because they are a nice green colour and are made from cotton that causes energising sub particles, that have yet to been discovered, to latch on to your arrow and make it hit the gold everytime you do a perfect shot. not only will this make you feel better but it will also increase the chi aura neutron energy in a fish bowl in Zurich.

so yeah im not convinced.

its like when shampoo adverts dress tuff up in science and say buy our stuff cos it has amino peptide bonds. err so it has protein in it. great.

tel

Fonz Awardee
Just read what alternative (quoting Samick?) have to say - think I'll await some 'field' test results.....