Score tracking application

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Hi Tim, I have another issue. I recently changed my iPhone, and have lost my arrow sets out of the scoring app. If I log in to the main website, under profile and arrow sets, they are still listed....
how do I get them to sync with the mobile app, as currently I have lost my sight marks?
Hi,

On the mobile app, in Sightmarks you should have a 'Recall Arrowsets' button: this should retrieve the arrowsets/sightmarks synced to the main site: can't seem to post a picture here so let me know if you don't see that or it doesn't work...

Tim

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
With a heavy heart I will be closing xringscoring at 00:00GMT on Sat. 16th March 2019.

Emails have been sent to all users with more detail, but I'd like to thank those forum members who helped me steer the system through its development, and for the forum in general for putting up with the many announcements.

Best wishes for future archery success

Tim

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally found a really good scoring app and its closing :(

Dr. B

So what are people using instead of x-ring, which I frankly loved and paid for?
I'm trying out MyTargets at the moment and seems ok.

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
Im using ArcherySuccess. Only thing I have found that has even half the functionality of x-ring. its ok... really miss being able to check my scores from the ipad in the evening after a comp though rather than on the tiny screen on my phone...