Score tracking application

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Leader board is live!

Upgraded users can compare their performance against all other xringscoring archers' shoots of the same round by viewing the relevant target round and then hitting 'Leader board' (or by hitting the ranking link in an individual shoot view).

In accordance with the privacy policy, unless a shoot has been made public by the user, their name will be redacted, and no detail other than score and relevant statistics will be shown for any shoot.

The leader boards show ALL shoots for a given round, including non-competition scores (although competitive shoots are marked with the usual golden triangle icon).

leader_board_link_shoot_cropped.jpg

leader_board_redacted.jpg

I'm sure there will be opinion on this feature - looking forward to getting feedback. More features to be added soon.

Tim

Sindrin

Leader board is live!

Upgraded users can compare their performance against all other xringscoring archers' shoots of the same round by viewing the relevant target round and then hitting 'Leader board' (or by hitting the ranking link in an individual shoot view).

In accordance with the privacy policy, unless a shoot has been made public by the user, their name will be redacted, and no detail other than score and relevant statistics will be shown for any shoot.

The leader boards show ALL shoots for a given round, including non-competition scores (although competitive shoots are marked with the usual golden triangle icon).

View attachment 7151

View attachment 7152

I'm sure there will be opinion on this feature - looking forward to getting feedback. More features to be added soon.

Tim
Awesome! One comment, it would be useful to see bowtype in the leaderboards... not sure how hard that is.

One other thing I noticed, Worcester rounds can't be converted to practice shoot, is this intended as it's a funny round?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Awesome! One comment, it would be useful to see bowtype in the leaderboards... not sure how hard that is.

One other thing I noticed, Worcester rounds can't be converted to practice shoot, is this intended as it's a funny round?
Thanks Sindrin. The leader tables reflect the currently selected bow type (if you're shooting more than one) so there shouldn't be a mix of types in the lists.

And yes, Worcester rounds can't be converted cleanly due to the scoring scheme and slightly larger target size (which is close, but not exact, to a standard WA face) - at the moment. This will change in the new mobile app as there is better 'projection' of arrow position and associated score for any target face.

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
First update to the leaderboard: filter the list by competition only and/or personal shoots. Also, following a user's suggestion I've changed the anonymous user names to a random, but consistent string so you can more easily assess your position in the bigger picture.

Thanks for everyone's feedback so far.

Tim

leader_board_filters.jpg

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Finishing up a very handy feature: auto-scoring.

Just select a round, change the date if required, select a score and hit save. All the detail is taken care of, including auto-plotted arrows. If you're looking to add a lot of past shoots to your timeline, this will make things very simple.

Coming very soon.

IMG_4540.jpg

Sindrin

Just wondering if there is a six ring options for fita 1440s when we use a six ring instead of a full face at the shorter distances? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Hi Sindrin,

As you've seen, currently the options are to use either the full face or the x2 magnification option (which only gives rings 10-6).

I've got a lot of comment about this, so am working on a fix whereby the options for the 1440 will be switchable between the 10-ring or the 'correct' six-ring face at 50 and 30.

Apologies for the inconvenience but I hope to get this out in the next few days.

Tim

dave lpb

Hi Tim, i noticed over the indoor season that the Indoor match round only allows you to input 12 arrows.... But the indoor match round (atleast for compound) is 15 arrows.

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Hi Dave,

It looks like an 'old' round definition - called WA Indoor Match - is still active (it shouldn't be). You can/should use the WA 18m Match round which is applicable to both Compound (points) and Recurve (set system).

Apologies for the confusion!

Tim

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Accuracy is the measure of how close to the center of the target the group is, precision is basically the size of the group (how close arrows are to each other), expressed as a percentage.

You may have a high accuracy/low precision value meaning the group is centred close to the middle of the target, but the group itself is widely dispersed. Or indeed the inverse: a low accuracy/high precision means the group is distant from the center of the target but tightly arranged.

An additional statistic is available for upgraded users: Group MOA (Minute of Angle) - the smaller the value, the smaller the group - useful for comparing/normalizing group size between arbitrary distances.

If you're shooting an 11 MOA group at closer distances for example, you might want to see what value you're getting at more distant targets: you would be seeking to make them close, or identical. An improving archer would be seeing their average MOA reduce in value over time.

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Hi, I just uploaded my first 1440 of the year... the "shoot" arrow impact display is showing the centre of the group and the deviation circles, but I don't have any group indication on the separate distances displays, should I?

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Hey,

Yes you should have groups indicators for each distance...can you try tapping/rolling over the End Scores bar charts to the right of the target graphic at each distance to see if that boots them...?

Failing that, tell me what device/browser you're using and I'll get back to you!

Tim

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Nope nothing. And have lost the group on the full shoot now.

this is on iPad on safari 10.3.1 I think, the current version.

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Having trouble reproducing this, mbaker74...is it just this shoot you're getting problems with or all scoring shoots?

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
mbaker74, I finally got to the root of the missing group indicators - not a bug, happily - have emailed you direct.

Tim

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Tim, how do I upgrade? Have been to the green upgrade tab on the site while logged in and it gives me a list of what I get by upgrading, but not I actually do it?