Score tracking application

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
mbaker74,

Yes there is a problem with the upgrade path (fixing it now) - please get in touch via tim (at) xringscoring.com if you haven't already for alternative method.

Thanks and apologies

Tim

- - - Updated - - -

mbaker74,

Yes there is a problem with the upgrade path (fixing it now) - please get in touch via tim (at) xringscoring.com if you haven't already for alternative method.

Thanks and apologies

Tim

timrc

Apologies if I have missed a way of doing this.....

But is there a way of allowing my club coach to see my shoot details on a read only basis? There are a number of us that are using the xringscoring app, and it would be very useful if we could allow our coach to see the desktop breakdown of rounds etc.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Apologies if I have missed a way of doing this.....

But is there a way of allowing my club coach to see my shoot details on a read only basis? There are a number of us that are using the xringscoring app, and it would be very useful if we could allow our coach to see the desktop breakdown of rounds etc.

Thanks.

Hi timrc

Unfortunately not - individual shoots are private by default but can be flagged as 'public' and shared via URL if you've upgraded, but the timelines/summaries cannot currently be shared. I can definitely see the utility, however, and it ties in with my overall plan to allow for much more 'networking' within the system.

Thinking about it, there might be a quick and easy way for me to provide a solution for your gang while I'm working on the bigger picture...I'll DM you to get more info and see how we go.

Thanks for getting in touch

Tim

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
That would definitely be useful, currently I send screen shots of the analysis page off my ipad.....

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
timrc, mbaker74

Got something cooked up:

Simply click the 'Share with this link' item on the dashboard to copy a URL to your clipboard, which you can then paste into an email/tweet/DM etc. iPad users may have to long-press on the link to bring up the native copy control. Desktop users can also left click and copy.

The timeline shared is your entire shoot history with the main graphs, just as you would see under 'All Shoots', sortable etc.

This is only available to upgraded users, and must be enabled by checking the 'Share Timelines' box under your Profile (can be disabled the same way).

Keen to hear your thoughts (I may extend it to individual rounds next, and enable .csv exports too (these are already available to upgraded users)) - hope you find it useful.

Tim

Attachments

timrc

Thanks Tim, that is a useful addition.

If you could get the ability to share individual rounds working that would be awesome?! Especially for when having to forward details from competition shoots.

timrc

Is xringscoring down? Been having problems uploading scores and also accessing the webpage. Getting an application error page from Heroku.

timrc

Have just checked and also working properly for me now, a glitch last night I guess? Replied to your pm with the error link. Thanks.

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Thanks Tim, that is a useful addition.

If you could get the ability to share individual rounds working that would be awesome?! Especially for when having to forward details from competition shoots.

Hi timrc

This is in place now. Please send any feedback about the feature you might receive from your coach - I'd be interested to hear if/what they find useful.

Thanks

Tim

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Ah sorry timrc, was a caching issue: try again - you'll see the link above the graph for a given round, beside 'All Activity'.

timrc

I accidentally recorded a shoot with wa18 rather than wa18 3-spot. Is there any way of changing the round name over, without losing all of the data within?

Trying to avoid copying out all the plotted arrows on paper before putting back into app!

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Hi Tim,

can you check the AGB handicap for mens recurve on a Vegas round. The score I shot of 455 which is showing a handicap of 24, but should actually be 42 I think?

Cheers,

eljetico

Supporter
Supporter
Mobile v2 updates

Although Facebook is not my preferred platform, its a useful place to post updates about updates to a wider audience...

If you're interested (and can bear spending time in that particular hell) I've been uploading videos of features and improvements for the forthcoming mobile app there (https://www.facebook.com/xringscoring/).

Still lots to do, but its getting very close.

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Hi Tim, I have another issue. I recently changed my iPhone, and have lost my arrow sets out of the scoring app. If I log in to the main website, under profile and arrow sets, they are still listed....
how do I get them to sync with the mobile app, as currently I have lost my sight marks?