Shanghai World Cup 2014

Mixed team eliminations today as well. GBR compounds (Ravenscroft / O'Sullivan) out in the first round to France, GBR recurves (Folkard / Godfrey) beat Spain, face Ukraine in the 1/4 shortly.

...they beat Ukraine, currently up against the USA. This is more like it.

...and narrowly out to the USA. Still, shooting for the bronze on Sunday. Big save for GBR.

fanio

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
and another 150 for Sara Lopez to take her into the gold medal match...

DarkMuppet

Thanks for that interesting bit of info, looks like IM Dong Hyun isn't in the team then. He did post a rather cryptic message on his Facebook the other day, but the auto translation was so bad it could have been anything! :D
I'll be very interested to see what the new guy Gu Bon-Chan can do.
I saw the results of the selection shoot shortly after in happened, the ladies must to have an incredible line up if Yun and Ki Bo Bae aren't there .....

gtek

Thanks for that interesting bit of info, looks like IM Dong Hyun isn't in the team then. He did post a rather cryptic message on his Facebook the other day, but the auto translation was so bad it could have been anything! :D
I'll be very interested to see what the new guy Gu Bon-Chan can do.
I saw the results of the selection shoot shortly after in happened, the ladies must to have an incredible line up if Yun and Ki Bo Bae aren't there .....
IM Dong-hyun most certainly is on the National team. You are mixing two different selection events.

DarkMuppet

IM Dong-hyun most certainly is on the National team. You are mixing two different selection events.
I was clearly talking about the team of 8 pictured archers in the linked article ....

From the KAA Facebook ..

By the end of the day at the 2014 Incheon Asian Games archery results of the second national final warmup m, each of the four recurve Division entry has been finalized! All in all, congratulations!

Men: Jin hyuk (Hyundai steel), Gu Bon-Chan (Anton), Kim Woo-Jin (Cheongju City Hall), Lee Seung-yun (Cologne) women: somewhat MI (Hyundai department store), Jang Hye-Jin (LH), which features young (Chicago Office), Joo Hyun-Jung (Hyundai MOBIS) * photos in order from left to right.