Shibuya Ultima carbon sight RH - as new

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonW

Selling my Shibuya Ultima carbon sight (right handed version).

First some pics:

I put the stickers on just to jazz it up a bit. They will peel off without any problems (I'll do this if you want).

I also fitted a couple of the mini vibration dampers on it, just to reduce to a minimum any vibration etc. Again, these come off easily.

You will see from the pics that its in as new condition (no scratches, dings etc). It was my backup sight.

You will also notice that this is the compound version (so the sight block has a 10/32 thread and not the standard 8/32 thread).

Worry not if you're a recurve archer - I am and I deliberately picked this sight over the recurve version.

Here's a pic of the sight block from my other sight (which I'm not selling).

You can see I use the Titan recurve sight, that has an 8/32 thread. It mounts and locks in place very nicely and has never come undone.

The benefit of this compound sight block is that you get more lateral (windage) adjustment than you do with the the recurve version. Very very handy on windy days!!

You also get something else. The barrel that the sight pin goes into also has a quick release (single allen screw) and using this you get ultra fast lateral movement in big jumps.

Finally, you get 3rd axis adjustment with this sight block. Not something you'll really need on a recurve, but yes on a compound.

This is a great sight.

Asking ?140 + ?5 p&p (recorded delivery).

Pickup from J14 of the M1.

Paypal (gift) or bank transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.