Shot Stoppa Cube ???

nanook

Hello all

are the Shot Stoppa Cube target bosses any good.?
do they work or a waste of cash.
im looking for a target for a 42 pound 27in draw compound bow. Shooting distance 20 to 25 m.

Thanks
lee

Mark31121

Ironman
At the end of the day it's just a cube shaped bag made out of woven plastic so it all depends on what you fill it with - If you get a couple of rubble sacks etc you make something similar to give it a test, just make sure you have something VERY secure behind them and shoot the heaviest, fattest arrows you have

AndyW

All according to what you pack it with and how well. Just in case (and i know it's a big presumption) you're new to compounds if I'd just bought the monster I guess you're referring to I would go with a layered foam boss and I wouldn't be trying it for the first time anywhere slightly dodgy like your garden.
Apologies if I've assumed too much but even at 42lb those cams can be a bit tasty - and careful if your a finger shooter i don't think it's got the deepest of cam grooves so don't torque it. Be safe.

nanook

thanks all for the replies.
yeah im new to compound but i have a sister in law with 10 acres of garden lol so that were i will be using it.

Sickboy

Hi I bought one from Ebay and it works a treat the trick is to pack it really tight with stuff like blankets and duvets, takes some packing but when you have it will stop anything and it has 6 sides so plenty of life in it.

Sickboy

Shot Stoppa Cube

Hello all

are the Shot Stoppa Cube target bosses any good.?
do they work or a waste of cash.
im looking for a target for a 42 pound 27in draw compound bow. Shooting distance 20 to 25 m.

Thanks
lee
The principle is correct if you fill them tight enough they will stop anything, I couldn't find any video of the Cube but I did come across their video of the smaller bag taking a hit from a big compound crossbow at only 10 feet and it was pretty impressive details below.

Self Filling Crossbow & Archery Targets - Video and purchase

UK Crossbow Website - Over 150 Crossbows with FREE Targets! - Free with every crossbow they sell