- Beiter plunger, Spigarelli ZT arrow rest
- Jager Best 2.0 medium grip
- Homemade 8125g 2 color string

FitzgeraldR

My First Set Up -

My first set up - Bow
SF Forged + 25" Riser
SF Axiom 34# Limbs at 37# OTF
Fivics FV200 Sight - (just about to replace sight pin with a Shibuya Fibre optic pin)
Fivics GEX1900 30" long rod + Damper
Fivics GEX1900 12" side rods & 45? Vbar
Cartel Triple Button
Beiter Clicker
Mybo Bag

Arrows -
Easton Apollo 610's

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

Last edited:

jonUK76

My indoor setup:
- SF Forged+ with Hoyt floating head tiller bolts
- Win&Win Ex power 68" 32#
- SureLoc Supreme compound sight with Shibuya sight pin
- 28" Doinker longrod, 12" SF Elite short rods, AGF V-bar
- Beiter plunger, Spigarelli ZT arrow rest
- Jager Best 2.0 medium grip
- Homemade 8125g 2 color string
Hi, what are the advantages of changing the tiller bolts? Less wear on limbs? Noise improvement? I've noticed my limbs with the standard SF ones have a round imprint where the tiller bolt contacts them... Are these the bolts you use? Custom I.D. | Hoyt.com

EVC

Off topic but... Both of my GMXes are with the original one piece bolts. The floating heads did not play nice with Uukha VX1000. On the other bow, with Gran Prix 720 limbs, I had a hard time making the heads flush with the limbs when stringing (I hurt my lower back twice because of that). In both cases the bolts are set to the (near) minimum poundage. And in both cases I saw no difference noisewise.

messyhead

My setup.

SF Forged+ 25" riser
34# SF Elite Carbon/Foam limbs (~38# otf)
SF Axiom stabilisers
Fivics FV100 sight

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Geophys

Just upgraded my riser from a W&W Wiawis to a new Smartriser XM1 plus.

Riser: Smartriser XM1 plus
Limbs: Uukha VX100 X-curve 40lb otf
Sight: Axcel Achieve with Titan
Stabilisers: W&W Wiawis
Button: Beiter.

- - - Updated - - -

Just upgraded my riser from a W&W Wiawis to a new Smartriser XM1 plus.

Riser: Smartriser XM1 plus
Limbs: Uukha VX100 X-curve 40lb otf
Sight: Axcel Achieve with Titan
Stabilisers: W&W Wiawis
Button: Beiter.

Attachments

Emmadragon

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I feel like this one should be resurrected - I love looking at what other people have got...
My present set-up:
Core Air recurve riser 25" - blue
WNS Premium Alpha recurve limbs, 26# 68" - black with silver and orange lettering
Shibuya Ultima arrow rest - blue
Shibuya DX button - blue
Avalon Tec X Olympic recurve sight - black with orange accents
Infitec Carbon long & short rods - black
ACC arrows - matt black with sunset gold cock vanes, and pink hen vanes, and orange nocks
Avalon V-bar - black
ancient red quiver (I got it 20 years ago from Quicks, and am only just about to retire it), pink accessory pouch, pink lycra chestguard, orange Bohning armguard
Obviously, I'm a bit mismatched in terms of colour, which is of course the really important thing, so over the next couple of weeks, I'm having the riser hydro-dipped to be candy pink with orange sparkles (exciting!). I really like my riser, and it's getting a little bit battered, so that works for me.
There's a new pink Shibuya arrow rest and button on order, as well as a pink quiver.
So my new, much more co-ordinated colour scheme will be pink where possible, with orange when not, with a few bits of black for the things that really don't come in any other colour. Not a colour combo I see much on the line, so it'll certainly stand out.
Oh, and I'm considering some variety of pink limb skins too (on the outer face only, mind). I'll post a picture when done.
What's your kit like?

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
OK, I'll play - even though most of it is on my diary thread anyway ;) - Plus I've just been FB'd that shooting is off tonight due to both weather & field state :(

QUIVER/BAGS Easton QH 100 black&red with custom twin-belt, carabiners, puller, cloth/Mybo roll-up bow bag/Easton rod case/Avalon sight case/Arrowhead 2XL chestguard (& L'il Aslan ;) )

RISER WNS Axiom alpha 25" black - Cartel ZX229 button, Stark dual magnetic rest, Cartel top rod, self-modified grip (Milliput & Wilson tennis racquet grip-tape)

SIGHTS Avalon Tec-X Olympic black w/red knobs, extended sight pin, currently Infitec Square pin but will be Axcel Curve RXF 'Sjef' (0.019" Green ordered) next Friday ;)

LIMBS Samick Ideal 70" 36# black - adding the same in 44# next Friday, initially just for SPT exercises.

STABILISERS Fuse Carbon Blade 33" long (6oz, damped), 15" sides (4oz, damped), 5" Extender.

V-BAR 'Mr Jin' QD adjustable, red

STRINGS both Flex Supra 20-strand BCY X. Main is Black/Red, spare is Black/Grey. Tied nocks by Merlin, red. Regularly waxed with Flex Sense & Feel (Black Forrest).

STICKS Mybo Hailstorm 600, 28 3/4", 100gr points, AAE 1.75" vanes, MAC wraps & decals.

MISC Modified Decut Rugbii Tab, on its' 2nd facing now. Fivics Rainbow armguard (Purple as they were o/s in black :( ). Very unsatisfactory bowstand ('magnetic' legs which fall out too easily & a string-holder which randomly rotates around the shaft). Scope & 'Pod from eBay, no complaints so far.

So my 'thang' is 90% Black, with some red & white permitted. I dress in black w/white trim too! (Sod club colours, they just ain't me! Anyway they only order about once every 4 years.) (...AND.. the club I'd like to transfer to, their colours are black with white trim anyway :) )

- It does restrict the choice of limbs though, when at the very least they have to be black on both faces.

chuffalump

ACC arrows - matt black with sunset gold cock vanes.....
The first colour for my first ever arrows. I had visions of this blazing contrast of black and sunset gold standing proud in the X ring.... sigh. Turned out to be a nice burnt orange but it couldn't live up to the image in my mind. Now I'm more cynical.

I use black, red and green for recurve and black, neon orange and neon red for compound. Should have been more cynical about the neon red too....

Mind you, black cherry serving material was everything I hoped.

Emmadragon

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Well, new riser has prompted a fairly serious change, but haha! now I have pictures too!
Smartriser XM1 plus 25" - carbon black
KG Archery carbon recurve limbs, 26# 68" - black with wood limb tips
Shibuya Ultima arrow rest - pink
Avalon Tec One button - black
Avalon Tec X Olympic recurve sight - black with orange accents
Infitec Carbon long & short rods - black
ACC arrows - matt black with sunset gold cock vanes, and pink hen vanes, and orange nocks
Shibuya Caruno V-bar - black
Avalon Tec One quiver - pink and black
3 different lycra chestguards (one bright pink, one purple and blue with swirling stars, and one spangly orange with gold sequins)
Bohning armguard - orange

Attachments