+SOLD NOW+ W&W INNO CXT R/H 25" bow with loads of extras (see description)

crispy

I am selling my full archery kit which consists of the following:

W&W Inno CXT carbon technology 25"riser R/H

Inc Shubuya button, magnetic arrow rest and carbon clicker.

MAC Triad stabiliser set up (quick release) with V bar, long rod and side rods inc spare/extra weights

Shubiya Ultima recurve sight (carbon) with attached Beiter tunnel sight and spares.

Also included is a Gehman adjustable Iris sight pin.

1x set Stark Archery limbs 25H 24lbs @ 68" hardly used and in very VERY good condition, hardly been used.

1x set of NEX GEN carbon/wood limbs 28lbs and never been used, so as NEW!

(paid £191 for these still have invoice)

X7 Easton 1816 Platinum Plus arrows @28.5"

1 x 60x60cm target boss with stand. Hardly used, even the side I have used. The reverse has never been used.

1x Cartel RX-105 bow stand

Easton arrow/draw length indicator.
Avalon brace height guage
2 x Finger tabs with rests
2x finger slings
1x point pliers with spare nicks
Easton multi tool (Allen key set)
Extra Allen keys
1 arm bracer
1 x rh chest guard
1x MAC quiver
1x arrow puller
1x new spare Fast Flight string (blue, so matches bow)
1x new spare dacron string
1x sherwood Fletching Jig 4" (used once)
1x string serving tool (new with string)
Other miscellaneous includes, Spare spin vanes, plastifletch vanes spares, arrow nocks, and a home made jig (metal) used for the correct placement of spin vanes on carbon shafts (great piece) that majes life a lot easier. Other springs, spares etc fir sights etc etc

1x Petron flight case for storage and safe transportation.

The riser has a couple of very small paint chips but you need to be looking for them. I love the colour by the way.
Both sets are fine as described above. I down weighted my limbs as I got older and weaker but hence have never ever got going with these and hence hardly used andone set not used at all.

Poor eyesight and shoulder/neck injury forcing me to sell.
I am trying to sell this as a complete set knowing I may get more if I sold items individually but don't have the time or inclination (yet) to list or post individual items.

This would make a perfect set up or addition for someone serious about their archery.

£900 (offers considered)

Buyer to collect or to arrange collection.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
Lee

Attachments