Sony Ericsson k800i for sale - O2

D

Deleted member 74

Six months old, great little phone, I just prefer my k750i so I'm going back to that. It's on the O2 network but they can be unlocked. I'm selling the whole package apart from the car charger. Still has 18 months on the EEA warranty.

Still in near-perfect condition. A little scratch on the corner where it got rubbed against a wall... Let me know if it takes your fancy or if you want any other photos. It's hitting Ebay on Sunday if there are no takers here.

?120 including postage

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

On another 'comeback'
Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
I'd buy it in a snap...if I didn't already have one :cheerful:.

It's a very nice phone (and takes good pictures too). The gadget freaks on here surely can't let this one slip by :sonar:

Jimster71

Out of curiosity, what did you prefer about the K750i over the K800i?

I used to have a K750i and I know some people with the K800i, so I am fairly familiar with both of them.

D

Deleted member 74

Small things... you can't set the k800i on end, I have already have a case that I can carry the k750i on my belt in, the direction the lens cover slides in, the k750i is slightly smaller, the k800i shortcut button is too small for my fingers, the camera light on the k750i as opposed to a flash on the k800i, ... :)
Otherwise they're more-or-less equal...

sky_high30

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
We had a lot of people come into phones 4u moaning that the joystick had gone on the 750's but noone with the 800. Grant - if you show me a picture of the box closed i'll tell you if it's unlocked to any network. The early ones were unlocked but still came branded O2, but worked on any network.