Southwest Challenge (Previously the Devon Challenge)

joelondon

Fonz Awardee
Hi All,

so who is attending this year?

Kate and I will be down for the whole week, Camping up by Okehampton and driving around to the shoots!!

please feel free to come up and say hi, or more likely how did you miss that? lol

cheers

Joe

Field Archer

I will be there again this year. Staying in a B&B between Oakhampton and Tavistock for the first two shoots and near Sidmouth for the next two.

Funny how the first year it's not called the Devon Challenge, is the first year for some time that all the shoots, are in Devon :)

joelondon

Fonz Awardee
Can't make it due to work but I hope all you guys going have a great time and the weather behaves itself for you,
Cheers Paul, long time no catch up, when we are back we will have to organise meeting up at a shoot, hope all is well with the two of you.

take care

joe

obi1kanobi

hi guys

Well it was nice meeting you even though i did not realise who you were at the time. Im glad you had a good time at our shoot and was glad to help you out with your group. No doubt you will read this when you get back home. If i had known it was you i would have asked you about the shoot in France as we are planning to go next year. Anyway hope you ahd a good challenge and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Lez

tavistock:beer::beer::beer::beer:

PS hope you found the beach...

Old Bloke

I hope all went well over there in Tavistock, Obi'!
Sorry I couldn't help you on this one...a bit of domestic trouble I'm afraid but things are looking up and time is now becoming available again.

Give my regards to everyone. :beer: