Special orders

JamesNotJim

(Not sure if this is in the right place)

How long does it usually take for special orders, in a perfect world that is (not taking snail mail into account)

I ordered some Flo green spin wings from Perris (08-08-09) and haven't heard anything, tried to email them but emails keep bouncing back.

Not in any real rush, just my current fletches are getting a bit worse for wear.

cheers, James

greygoose

(Not sure if this is in the right place)

How long does it usually take for special orders, in a perfect world that is (not taking snail mail into account)

I ordered some Flo green spin wings from Perris (08-08-09) and haven't heard anything, tried to email them but emails keep bouncing back.

Not in any real rush, just my current fletches are getting a bit worse for wear.

cheers, James
Hi,
Strange about the Email bouncing!
I have adopted the habit of 'phoning any shop I intend ordering from to verify stock. It has payed off several times. If the 'phone is not answered, as has happened, they are removed from my list of suppliers.
Greygoose

Whitehart

Hi James

My emails to you must not be getting through (Monday) either, you ordered last Sat so the order was processed on the Monday (sadly none of our supplier work weekends, we all shoot on sundays and to be honest much of Europe has shut down for holidays:) ).

Ironically it is not the spin wings or the vane holder that are holding up the order but the spin wiing tape that will be with me on Monday.

TBH I have no idea why you are having problems emailing us today for example we recieved over 100 emails and the phone has been red hot.

Best regards
Andrew

Last edited:

JamesNotJim

not to worry guys. Seems like working abroad has messed my email up. I would of loved to call, but phone stays off while Im abroad.

Cheers for the update, mucho appreciated