Spigarelli Bare Bow Risers

MikeD

I've decided that I want to try barebow and would like to get the Spigarelli BB riser, which is in my budget range. I've only found one supplier in the UK, and they say 4 to 12 weeks for delivery.

Anyone know other suppliers who may have stock (EU is fine, not just UK), or be able to get one quicker? PM if you don't want to post supplier names.

Thanks

Mike

steve Morley

Spigarelli

I use IXPE they have the best range of Barebow risers I've seen anywhere and good prices, You can always cut out the middle man and go direct to Arcosport, they speak English and give good customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:

blakey

I've decided that I want to try barebow and would like to get the Spigarelli BB riser, which is in my budget range. I've only found one supplier in the UK, and they say 4 to 12 weeks for delivery.

Anyone know other suppliers who may have stock (EU is fine, not just UK), or be able to get one quicker? PM if you don't want to post supplier names.

Thanks

Mike
I've shot the Spig BB, a good mate of mine has one. It's yet another of those designated Barebow risers that does not balance vertically in the hand and tips back to hit you in the face on the shot. I would check out the Gillo if I were you. Similar price and has much greater versatility of weight and balance. I have not shot one but hear good reports. Cheers

Hawkmoon

Honest opinion, if you can get your hands on a Spigarelli Revolution give it a try, it is one of the most underrated risers on the planet and at around ?180.00 one of the best value for money. It had a very bad start not least because one of the top BB riser makers made it with moldings in the sight window (real doh! moment) but they have sorted that out now for the BB model.

MikeD

I decided to go for the Spigarelli Revolution in the end and have ordered from Perris who will have one in tomorrow. It'll be good to shoot recurve again!

hening

I decided to go for the Spigarelli Revolution in the end and have ordered from Perris who will have one in tomorrow. It'll be good to shoot recurve again!
I?m very happy with my Spig revolution, strange enough it was less expensive to buy it from UK than directly from Spigarelli in Italy.
Hening