Stolen club gear in South Wales

sunmouse

Recently, Neath Archers have had their clubhouse broken into and a number of items stolen, including club bows, arrows and some genesis type compounds (for newbies). They have also had stolen some Hoyt recurve gear and a Hoyt compound.

If anyone has been offered archery gear near or around the Neath area recently which didn't seem like a genuine second hand sale, could they PM me and I'll pass that information onto our club people who can get in touch with those belonging to Neath archers.

Thanks

sunmouse

randomgary

sorry to jump on here as ive no information reguarding the theft! i am however a very active member of a performance car forum! over years we have found it better to keep these threads outta view of the public as no doubt the criminals will be trawling these kinna sites hoping to find a buyer! this normally puts them off trying to sell at all

maby admin or yourself can form some kind of pm and alert members outta view of the internet

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
sorry to jump on here as ive no information reguarding the theft! i am however a very active member of a performance car forum! over years we have found it better to keep these threads outta view of the public as no doubt the criminals will be trawling these kinna sites hoping to find a buyer! this normally puts them off trying to sell at all

maby admin or yourself can form some kind of pm and alert members outta view of the internet
Only registered members should be able to access this part of AIUK.