Hoyt cybertec, black with flame effect
Beiter longrod & twins
Arten sight
If anyone hears anything could they let me know and i will pass it on, cheers

Angry Gaz

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
To be honest, it'd be better if it didn't turn up.

I arrived at the club about 15mins after it was stolen. The member who's bow it was said the kids jumped our fence while he was walking down the range to collect at 80yds.

The "scum" in question grabbed the bow, threw it over the fence onto the pavement and legged it.

Given that it was kids that stole it you can only assume that they'll have attempted to draw it and dry-fired it. Coupled with being thrown on the pavement i personally wouldn't hold out much hope that it is in any reasonable condition...

rohenwto

To be honest, it'd be better if it didn't turn up.

I arrived at the club about 15mins after it was stolen. The member who's bow it was said the kids jumped our fence while he was walking down the range to collect at 80yds.

The "scum" in question grabbed the bow, threw it over the fence onto the pavement and legged it.

Given that it was kids that stole it you can only assume that they'll have attempted to draw it and dry-fired it. Coupled with being thrown on the pavement i personally wouldn't hold out much hope that it is in any reasonable condition...
Its worth checking house contents insurance, mine covered video camera and scope stolen from car last year.:cheerful:

Angry Gaz

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
The guy has already checked with his insurers, and nothing was covered (only items stolen from his home).

A lesson for the rest of us if nothing else, CHECK YOUR INSURANCE COVER!!!

gorbalite

stolen compound

sorry to hear of your loss.Been there a dozen times.usually at work.Sometiimes the blood boils,other times I,ve been able to shrug the shoulders and hope that will be the last.In our club we are advised to carry the bow and place it in front of the boss to let following archers know that someone is behind the boss looking for arrows.My bow spends a lot of the time leaning against the boss

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
We never leave the bows unattended if there is anyone about.... and thus never shoot if we're on our own. A lesson learned I think. I hope he gets the insurance sorted.