stolen gear on ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlest Furface

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
You don't want to be feeling embarrassed about going to the police.

It's not really the same, but these people were following me and my friends around in town, people who were known to be involved in my brothers beating, and they were chewing up paper and raisins and stuff and spitting it at us. We went to the police station to complain, and they were really helpful.

You should go to them, LMP. We'll all support you! It's just out of order :thumbsdow

J

jojo

ebay auctions

Those two auctions have been prematurely ended.

reckless

Fonz Awardee
you really should call the police, even if the items on offer turn out not to be yours the police wont mind at all, after all if those goods are yours you have a right to get them back and forthose who stole them to face the consequences.
i would however caution against making any remarks about them (even if they are true( that may be consiserd defamatory or libalous, as it could come back to haunt you at a later date,,
go on get the police involved and dont let them get away with it..

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
scotstoxo said:
Those two auctions have been prematurely ended.
Indeed. The seller is now just selling a blue bowstand.
(p.s. it's easy to set up "dummy" ebay accounts and put ridiculous bids in for items...)

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I think we need to be careful about what we say about who here, as we could get as we could get ourselves in hot water just as easily as people selling stolen goods on ebay. It is very suspicious, but we don't have proof that anyone we know is selling it. Just as well that the auctions have ended. I know that personal feeling are involved, but let's just be cautious about what we say please.

Thanks. :)

tel

Fonz Awardee
clickerati said:
I think we need to be careful about what we say about who here, as we could get as we could get ourselves in hot water just as easily as people selling stolen goods on ebay. It is very suspicious, but we don't have proof that anyone we know is selling it. Just as well that the auctions have ended. I know that personal feeling are involved, but let's just be cautious about what we say please.

Thanks. :)
and it took 'til post 25......amazing!

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
tel said:
and it took 'til post 25......amazing!
Pardon me, tel, but I've not been on the forum much in the past day or so. Easy for you to sit back and criticise, but there is more work that goes on behind the scenes here than you might imagine, plus we all have jobs and lives outside the forum. So if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take the ****. That goes for you, too, Scotstoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.