For Sale Stolid Bull Vanquish, Uukha VX1000 and Nano Pro Extremes for sale

backinblack

I've reluctantly decided to sell the following items (prices include Paypal fees and UK shipping):

Stolid Bull Vanquish Riser, Right hand, black (26 inch riser) - ?475.

This top of the range riser is under one year old. You can review the detail here. Vanquish

You will note the price of a new one which at today's exchage rate comes out at ?727 - so a saving of a tad over ?250.

UUkha VX1000: 40lbs, short - also ?475. These are practically brand new - two weeks of shooting and would cost ?590 new.

If you buy the riser and the limbs I'll throw in several strings, a couple of barebow weights and a spare harmonic damper so that the one on the riser isn't lonely.

Set of 11 Nano Pro Extremes: shaft length 26.5 inches, 700 spine, supplied with tungsten points, bulldog collars and pin nocks. Will throw in spare nocks, fletchings and a set of stainless steel points. Not perfect condition as I have refletched them several times and I'm ham fisted so a little wear and tear at the nock end and this is reflected in the asking price. ?200.

If none of this grabs you please look here: http://www.archeryinterchange.com/f346/big-big-sale-214354/

The following are still for sale: a set of G3s, a laser alignment tool and a Bitzenburger fletching jig. I would dearly like to make my wife love me again by getting them out of my spare room. Please make me an offer.

Many thanks if you read this far. Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of the above.

Kind regards,
Backinblack

JohnK

I'd just like to say that I've bought two items from John over the last couple of years, and highly recommend him. He's fair, helpful, the items are always as described (or better), and all in all a pleasure to deal with.

steve Morley

AS I Vanquish owner myself I would say anybody buying this riser is getting something quite special and unique, I imagine this being slightly exclusive in that it's small production runs the Vanquish will always remain rare, John's has one of the first production bows (number 17) it may turn out to be a sought out, collectable bow in the future.

backinblack

In principle, I'm willing to send the arrows out on a "try before you buy" basis so that a prospective buyer can check out their condition and match for their set-up. Please enquire.

Kind regards,
John

backinblack

Price Drop

?425 for the VX 1000s. Come on...don't tell me you aren't tempted???!!!!!

Best regards,
Backinblack

backinblack

I'm willing to offer both of these items on a sale or return basis: you can try them before you buy them (or return them).

I want to move them on...let's do a deal.

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
BiB is a fantastic seller, I can thoroughly recommend him. Good communicator, (and follow up), condition of the kit is excellent, no hassle at all.

You can get your hands on some top end kit at a very good price. I did and I'm very happy.

backinblack

Hi TT,

Many thanks for the kind words and I hope you are making progress with setting up the Vanquish.

Best,
John

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I am! Got it running nicely on 6 1/2" bh and Hex7. It's fast and furious. :D

steve Morley

I am! Got it running nicely on 6 1/2" bh and Hex7. It's fast and furious. :D
Sounds great, bet it looks freaky with those Hex7's. I had a great day yesterday WA3D with my Vanquish, walked away with highest score of the day (in all divs), 4th time in a row, must be on a roll with this Stringwalking lark. I get to shoot against Timo Leskinen at the end of the month, I'm sure he will bring me back down to Earth. lol