Sublimated club shirt suppliers

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Hi all,

Where do you get your dye sublimation printed club shirts from? We are looking for a new supplier for a change of club colours so looking for some recommendations for companies other clubs use.

Ideally looking for somewhere that you dont have to order a big block of shirts at a time, at asensible price, and in a big range of sizes to cover everyone from juniors to our more portly members....

Cheers

MArk

richard345

KiT Sportswear. They do t- shirts, polos, hoodies, and many others to your own design. Minimum order of 8 garments. They have just completed 44 Club Polo shirts an 8 Coach's Poloshirts for my club, ranging from 13 - 14 years up to gents 5XL. Can't put any pics up yet, as I haven't given them out to members, yet 😊 https://kitsportswear.com or on Facebook. ?30 incl . Names, Club Name, Badge printed and VAT.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

LMK

Avoid Kudos genuinely unpleasant to wear for any length of time, there are some great modern fabrics but not these - after a day in this you feel like you have been in a plastic bag.

Tadhgmac

Avoid Kudos genuinely unpleasant to wear for any length of time, there are some great modern fabrics but not these - after a day in this you feel like you have been in a plastic bag.
We have shot in Kudos for years without complaint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its my party and

Ironman
I have a feeling you have chosen the wrong fabrics and design. I'm getting a picture of Daffyd from Little Britain. Our club have fantastic shirts designed and produced by Kudos. Kudos are fantastic and work with you to design a garment that works really well. And their attention to detail is fantastic and their customer service better. Personally I wear our tops on their own and with a long sleeved under armour garment. I dont get hot or cold and there is no sign of wear at all after 2 years and of the 4 tops I have they are alternatively worn at least 3 times a week.

Raven's_Eye

Ironman
We used Kudos to order club shirts from, and they are comfortable to wear for any length of time. The problem was the customer service, as we were getting names embroidered the lead time seemed to be forever, and then all of a sudden when trying to get repeat orders they stopped replying to our enquiries, so changed to a different supplier.