Sure lock Contender target sight

Does anyone have an exploded view of this sight by chance. I am having some problems with it slipping and would like to check I have not lost anything when taken apart.
any pics appreciated that show this mechanism in bits ,in order.
Tried Sure lock but no response.

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Looking at pictures there should be a knurled screw that locks the vertical adjustment. It appears to be on the block aiming at the long screw thread and when tight, would prevent the long screw from turning. Are you able to lock the adjustment screw? If not, perhaps the locking screw is being stopped from going in far enough. Possibly a washer too many or a washer that is too thick.
Another thought is that there might need to be a plastic ball down inside the locking hole that allows the locking screw to reach farther and not damage the adjusting thread.

dgmultimedia

Supporter
Supporter
Another thought is that there might need to be a plastic ball down inside the locking hole that allows the locking screw to reach farther and not damage the adjusting thread.
+1 re the locking ball - easy to loose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you own this sight could you tell me the length of the spring behind the knurled locking nut, the one that you push in to move the sight ring up and down??, that could be the issue as I replaced mine some time ago and I think it may have been to firm a spring.