Survival of 1st competition

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I'd like to say a big 'thanks' to everyone at St. Georges, Harrogate - we had a fantastic day at the competition.

After a panic about having the correct shade of green trousers, leaving the tent thing at home and arriving only half an hour before the sighters!!! we got into the swing of things. Whilst not in the highest of scorers, both Guy and I shot our personal best and I managed to win 'worst white' - after shooting for only 3 months i'm delighted with a worst white coz it scores higher than the one that decides to go for 80-100 yards!!

And I managed to swap my blue stand for a purple 1 - what more could a girl possibly want??

It was great to meet so many friendly people who are so free with their advice (even if it did send Guy into a blind panic which had him convinced he couldn't shoot!!).

Enough babble from me - Thanks again to all

radsbow

Glad to hear that you had a great day? :)</p>

See you at next years when you'll be taking First Prize :)</p>

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
My final score was 444 (about 70 points behind 3rd place!!).

It does inspire me with confidence that placings are within reach due to the arrows that missed completely and the worst white of course ;-)

Cheers Rads, that will definetly be one for the diary and that sounds like a fair goal to me!!