Target face repair stickers

Graeme10

Hi, I'm looking for repair patches for Portsmouth faces. I have found suppliers of patches that cover the gold but I would like patches that also cover the 8 ring, the same as those we have now.

Thanks for any pointers.

Bald Eagle

There's a guy on Archery Equipment For Sale on facebook selling the full range of stick on centres, including the 8 ring!

Graeme10

There's a guy on Archery Equipment For Sale on facebook selling the full range of stick on centres, including the 8 ring!
Thanks. I've had a look but can't find the seller, I've posted a wanted ad so fingers crossed.

edited to add: Found him, thanks

ThomVis

The only Dutch shop I found that sells stickers with the 8 ring is VBS-Archery. They only have the >80cm face stickers< on their site. You could give them an email asking if they can order the 60cm version as well.

Graeme10

The only Dutch shop I found that sells stickers with the 8 ring is VBS-Archery. They only have the >80cm face stickers< on their site. You could give them an email asking if they can order the 60cm version as well.
I'll do that, thanks.

I have found some now which have some of the 8 ring (they are sort of squared off) but would prefer the full circle type that we already have. I hadn't realised that they would be so difficult to track down, such a cheap way to extend life of practice targets I thought clubs would use them as a matter of course.

Graeme10

We do, but only the 9-10 ring version. I didn't know the one with the 8 ring existed.
Our university club has a sadly depleted roll as does one of the ranges we regularly use. As the 9/10 ring gets knocked out a lot (we can't all hit the 10 everytime) having the 8 ring leaves something to fix to.

- - - Updated - - -

We do, but only the 9-10 ring version. I didn't know the one with the 8 ring existed.
Our university club has a sadly depleted roll as does one of the ranges we regularly use. As the 9/10 ring gets knocked out a lot (we can't all hit the 10 everytime) having the 8 ring leaves something to fix to.

Attachments

cornish george

We tend to use just the stick on centres, cheaper than full faces and scoring less than a 9 is disastrous 😆

- - - Updated - - -

We tend to use just the stick on centres, cheaper than full faces and scoring less than a 9 is disastrous 😆

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
I don't know of any of the sponsors for this site that supply what you want. However you could try this website...

http://www.archeryhub.co.uk/

I have never used the supplier or do I endorse any of their products, but might be worth a go.