Tell us about your Achievements

Ar-Pe-Lo

Last weekend was the Commonwealth Archery Champs for Europe (incorporating the Euronations). My first outing in an England shirt.
In very hot sticky conditions my Hex6H BB2s shot me a 1267 Fita (my first GMB score this year) and second place. The next day it managed to score 613 in the 70m round.
Two PBs and a nice feeling of satisfaction!
That's great shooting....are results somewhere?

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I don't think they have been published yet...
I'm shooting a W+W Inno Max with them at the moment. Slippery grips and hot sun are not a good combination :)

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Who knows :)
But the Scotland shirts were mahoosive! You could get two archers inside them!

DougieH

I have a new PB of 517 for the FITA 70, record claim is in for it. West to the Sussex Champs last weekend, had a great time. First FITA and York with Barebow. Shot 878 on the Saturday FITA, MB score and record claim in for the 50m of 228. Sunday shot a 691 York, another MB score, took Bronze medal and only missed the Silver on number of Golds, score and misses were the same. One more MB score needed, so hoping to get to Eastbourne for the Double York. Shooting 36lb HEX4Hs on a Sky riser. Doug

ChakaZulu

We had a postal international horseback archery match last weekend. I was using the Ghillie Dhu Mk2 45lb. Highest European score (don't know the US, South Africa of Australia scores yet). Also broke the national record. It used to be 29.52. It's now 46.79.

National Championships next weekend!

BorderBows

We had a postal international horseback archery match last weekend. I was using the Ghillie Dhu Mk2 45lb. Highest European score (don't know the US, South Africa of Australia scores yet). Also broke the national record. It used to be 29.52. It's now 46.79.

National Championships next weekend!
so your smiling then?

DougieH

Went to the Eastbourne York yesterday. Scored 775 for my third MB score, and won Gold medal as well. Had a great day with my HEX4s. Doug

ChakaZulu

The British Horseback Archery Championships were this week at the Centre of Horseback Combat (next to Cloth of Gold NFAS).

On my way to the title I won two of the three events, setting national records in both.

Ghillie Dhu drew lots of interest...

briantodd

Another world records for border bows,unlimited foot bow shot at the northern counties flight shoot by kieren Todd nearly 400 mtrs using hex 5 h limbs draw weight on limb 44 lb but shot at 66 lb. very good shot indeed.
Any faster limbs out there?

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
My little pocket rocket Border shot a new GB record on the 18th August: Ladies Under 35lb AFB: 270yds and 7in.

Thanks to Border - this was no fancy flight bow, and no modifications, just something I picked up at Bowfest a couple of years ago. Border Griffon GL. Sweet.

ChakaZulu

Shot the 52" Ghillie Dhu in the World Horseback Archery Championships in Korea a couple of weeks ago. My worst result was 25th out of 45. The other events I was always in the top third, with a highest placing of 12th out of 45 (many of whom are professionals - I even beat one or two pros along the way).

DougieH

Won the SCAS & Sussex Indoor Barebow Championships at the weekend with my old Talisman Bronze limbs. Unexpected end to my 1st year in Barebow.
Looking forward to getting outdoors.

Matthames

Picked up my first tassel award this weekend, not bad considering I was not using any sights and was just lining up the bottom of my handle with the flag in a very crude manner (Still managed to get the majority of my arrows in the scoring circle).

ChakaZulu

GB v Netherlands horseback archery match last weekend. Shooting a 36lb 52" Ghillie Dhu I broke the national records in Korean double shot, Korean 5 shot and the overall Korean event. All of which helped Team GB take our first ever gold medals :)

hiltja

Last Wednesday, 25.5. the Austrian Police Championship was set. As a Hunters?Best Team-Member, I was invited and I took the chance to prove the qualities of my new Super Reiver Hex 6. I reached 528 of 600 and this was the highest score of the day. This was possible due to the forgiving and uncomplicated behavior of this bow. I did the right choice.