the end is nigh...hahaha

not dead yet

Ironman
well feeling better, heart wise, walkin up stairs,distance etc.
dont know when or if i'll shoot for a while...
bored and f'ing depressed.

feel as if , someone said the wrong thing i would actually smack them one.

just my all time humour and comical efforts that are keeping me on the straight and narrow.

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
At least you're not dead yet!!! Stop moaning like a girly and get your #### into gear with your coaching!!

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
feel as if someone said the wrong thing i would actually smack them one.
now you know how we feel about you on regular basis!! totally agree with tracey...quit yer moaning and DO summat for once!!! :burp:

addo

Looks like you'll get no sympathy from the girls does it?:) hehehe.Nothing new there :)

Sounds like you in a similiar position to me a couple of years ago.Had septicemia which killed me 3 times and put me in hospital for best part of 2 years.It was no big deal but towards the end of the illness things did get a bit on top(psychologically).Its because you know you've been repaired and so feel you should be out there doing your thing again.Its worse for active people.I appreciate that it drives you mental.Boredom is a real big issue.I was told that this is a very common thing to happen,but it is critical that you bide your time.

Like you i started to feel a bit frustrated and like you i wanted to smack a few characters.Having had a fairly violent past,this disturbed me a great deal.It is quite normal to be offered or to seek councilling after a long illness.A good old frank and proper talk can do marvellous things.I shunned the shrinks cos of pride but i did thankfully realise eventually that i was a bit p*ssed off with it all.Because of my connection with MENSA and the British Psychological Society i was able to seek out some of the best advice in the buisness.They changed my outlook with simple truths.

I know you are a decent archer but never realised you was a coach as well.Perhaps some coaching may tide you over until its your time to shoot again,as someone has already said.Also have to mention that a lady i know had a pacemaker or bypass and she's in her late 60's and shooting well.

If any of my post is deemed as inappropriate or pop psychology then send me a pm and i'll delete or get the mods to do so.Just my genuine attempt to empathise with your situation.I'm convinced that you'll be changing from "Not Dead Yet" to "Back In The Game" soon enough.

Exarcher

I remember when Roy Mathews came back after his major heart attack. He had 32lbs on his fingers and very soon was shooting good 1200 FITAs and memorably, an 1158 York.
So come on mate, start planning that comeback. If he can do it, so can you................