this looks dodgy

Tobytoolbag

Fonz Awardee
He's also selling a LH Aerotec, some G3 limbs, and a LH Sureloc sight.

It might be that he's just getting rid of a load of stuff on eBay as one might do at a car boot sale.

However, I'm not sure how he manages to get the feedback score that he has, having done 11 transactions (all but one as a buyer, rather than a seller), gotten positive feedback from all of them, and yet only achieving a feedback score of 7... Although this item that he bought four times from this seller might explain it!

Shame, really - I had my eye on the LH Sureloc sight!

narrowboat

it still looks wrong,i saw some g3 limbs stolen in hertfordshire in a earlyer post,this bloke is from the same place,and the other stuff he is selling just looks wrong,never mind him buying good feedback.if i am wrong a big sorry. Think rik posted stolen stuff.

ps not a power seller shipping calculator dosnt work

narrowboat

it looks like he has borrowed that bit ,dont think thats him none of the links work ? +its only paypal
I MAY BE WRONG BUT IT STILL LOOKS DODGY

Tobytoolbag

Fonz Awardee
This may shed a little light....

http://www.quikdrop.com/
Aahhhh! So they're an agency - that'll explain why they've got such a varied 'portfolio' of stuff on sale...

But not:-
  • why they've only got feedback going back to July this year (and most of it purchases, rather than sales...
  • why they've found it necessary to buy four 'positive feedback' points, or at least try to cheat the feedback system... Granted, if they've had a 'bad apple' or two in a hundreds or even thousand sales, I'd give 'em the benefit of the doubt, but they've only had fourteen transactions (according to the 'left for others' feedback tab), and the feedback score is only 7 (and they had to resort to 'cheating' to make that...)! Not encouraging proportions...
Personally, I'd give 'em a wide berth!

Tom

On another 'comeback'
Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
why they've only got feedback going back to July this year (and most of it purchases, rather than sales...
Quikdrop operate local franchises. This one is probably a new franchise - hence the low amount of feedback.

However, that said I can't see the point in it. Their fees are extortionate!

narrowboat

Aahhhh! So they're an agency - that'll explain why they've got such a varied 'portfolio' of stuff on sale...

But not:-
  • why they've only got feedback going back to July this year (and most of it purchases, rather than sales...
  • why they've found it necessary to buy four 'positive feedback' points, or at least try to cheat the feedback system... Granted, if they've had a 'bad apple' or two in a hundreds or even thousand sales, I'd give 'em the benefit of the doubt, but they've only had fourteen transactions (according to the 'left for others' feedback tab), and the feedback score is only 7 (and they had to resort to 'cheating' to make that...)! Not encouraging proportions...
Personally, I'd give 'em a wide berth!
me to,theres something wrong

Stace

Nothing dodgy about the feedback.

You can only receive an increase in feedback ONCE from the same buyer/seller so although they may have carried out 11 transactions and got positive feedback for all of those transactions, any repeat buyers/sellers only increase their score the first time they use them.

The same has happened to me. I've bought more than one item from the same seller before and although I've completed 71 transactions, mt feedback rating is only 63.

This is to prevent you 'buying' goods off the same person and getting your feedback increased.

I agree with you about the company though. Must be a franchise of some sort.

Barebow

Yes they are a shop, we have one close by.
However they just take in items "no questions asked, nug-nug wink-wink" and charge a fee / percentage to the seller/ scumbag for putting the item on e-bay.
This tends to get around the feedback issues.
I am not saying that all items through these shops are not geniuine, and I am sure that they are as discribed with good quality, however the sellers source may not always be whiter then white.