Trailer Trash

Gold Flinger

Fonz Awardee
Well folks, it's with great pleasure that I award the latest Fonz Award to an erstwhile member of Mole Valley Archers who's been shooting with the Bowmen of Pendle & Salmesbury whilst working up here in the north-west.
Some forum members may know him as Simon Steptoe, we now know him as the proud recipient of the our coveted gong.
This weekend, we members of P&S were moving our historic pavilion from its home of the last 75 years, Samlesbury Hall, to our new ground nearby. :) / :(
One of our lady members was having trouble reversing a troublesomely small trailer down an equally small driveway, and this is where our friend Mr. Steptoe step-toed in to help. Chivalrous to a fault, Simon unhitched the trailer so the car could be turned round, and then re-hitched it.
I use the term "re-hitched" quite loosely as you will soon see. ;)
Our lady member then drove through the grounds of the adjacent stately home to get to our old shooting ground, blissfully ignorant of the mayhem in her wake, until some onlookers came running after her asking if it was her trailer that had gone skittering pell-mell across the carpark, narrowly missing several vehicles!
Sadly, our hero had just left - presumably to cause havoc somewhere else! :eek:
But fear not; the ensuing drama was recorded on camera, and I'll post the pictures in the not-too-distant. :)
So Simon, welcome to the roll-call of folly. We all salute you sir! :)

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
"aaaaayyyyyyyy!" That's in the true Fonz tradition of the knight in shining armour taking a pratfall. ;) Welcome to the club, Mr Steptoe.