For Sale Various archery equipment

Andy70

KG1 Marksman recurve bows.
1 re-sprayed green and reconditioned with handmade barebow balancing weights.Limbs 37 pounds at 28"
1 powder coated light blue.Limbs 40 pounds at 28".

Black Legend rucksack bow bag.
Black leather waist quiver.
Recurve bow stand.
12 Easton Jazz arrows 30 1/4" 1916 stiffness.
Plus a few other things ie arm guards,stringers etc

Open to offers.

Andy70

equipment for sale

Hi Andy,

The KG1 Marksman powder coated blue is still available,but the other equipment has been sold.

Andy70

Andy70

Hi Andy

do you have any spare barebow weights
Hi bud,

I think the bow I have left (KG1 Marksman) has one brass weight I got made a work.
Thats all I have left is the KG1 Marksman powdercoated blue, 40lb at 28" limbs,string and button + the weight and bolts.

bud6200

Hi bud,

I think the bow I have left (KG1 Marksman) has one brass weight I got made a work.
Thats all I have left is the KG1 Marksman powdercoated blue, 40lb at 28" limbs,string and button + the weight and bolts.
Hi Andy

would you sell the brass weight on its own ....if so ...what is the weight and how much would you want for it

regards Paul

AndyW

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the reply, can you pm me a couple of pics and we can sort out a price etc.
Thanks, Andy

AndyW

pick up?

Andy,
Sorry, would pick up be possible i'm in Stourbridge? I don't mind an hour or so drive.
Thanks, Andy

Andy70

Hi Andy

would you sell the brass weight on its own ....if so ...what is the weight and how much would you want for it

regards Paul

Hi Paul,

Sorry but I wouldn't be worth my bothering in selling the weight on it's own and anyway you could probably
get one better and cheap enough from an internet shop.

Andy

AndyW

Hi Andy,
Any decision on the KG1?
Andy