W&W EZR Finger Tab

I've been shooting with an Aco Hockii Tab for around 4 years now which I think is a large size and I like it but the leather face and backing are now wearing out. I was just going to buy a new face for it but by chance I got accidentally sent a brand new Soma Saker 1 tab with another order I placed with a company and they said that I could keep it rather than send it back.

The trouble is it's a large and it feels too big, the pointy 'palm rest' at the back is uncomfortable and digs in when I grip the string and the leather overlaps my fingers (but not when my hand is straight). One of the things I liked about the Aco Hockii is that it too had this 'palm rest' (no idea what the proper name of it is) but on the Aco it's more rounded and comfortable compared to the Saker. Whilst I don't 'need' the palm rest to keep my hand straight when drawing I just like the feel of it and would prefer to keep using a tab with this. The 'pinky' rest is something I can take or leave, I kinda like it just to balance my little finger on so I know it's not flapping around but it's not needed.

This all got me searching for a new tab and I came across the W&W EZR Finger Tab. It's by no means cheap but so customisable that it looks/sounds like it could be ideal. What I can't find anywhere is anything about the sizes. As I say I have what I'm pretty sure is a large Aco Hockii which is fine but a Large Saker 1 is too big. Does anyone know how the W&W tabs come up size wise, does anyone shoot with one? No shop near me stocks them so it would have to be an online purchase which makes it all the more risky when it comes to getting the right size.

For reference from the base of my palm, where it meets the wrist, to the tip of my middle finger is about 220mm

Zombie_Feynman

Sizing of a tab depends mostly on the width of your hand. If it is too large it can always be adjusted by cutting the leather, and the good tabs usually have it a bit long so that it fits everyone. You want the tab to be about the width from the index to the ring fingers.

I had a large saker II and changed it for a medium ezr. The medium ezr is slightly smaller than the large saker. For reference, the metal plate has a width of 6.6cm and a length 5.8cm from the leather to the end of the part where the ring attaches. You can increase that length with the ring. I can't give you the measures of the leather when new because I cut it to fit.