W&W nano max 27", find the right limbs

dottorfoggy

Actually I'm considering to swap to w&w on a NANO max 27" from my 27" prodigy xt
How can i choose the right poundage for the limbs considering to have 43# @33"?
With limbs bolts totally unscrewed.
Geometry isn't the same, xt is more pushing.

Infinity

Actually I'm considering to swap to w&w on a NANO max 27" from my 27" prodigy xt
How can i choose the right poundage for the limbs considering to have 43# @33"?
With limbs bolts totally unscrewed.
Geometry isn't the same, xt is more pushing.
The manual says 5% - / + in the middle of the tillerbolt using win&win limbs, on a win&win riser at marked limb value.

At least its accurate in my gear.

About the poundage It only says the marked draw weight is messured at 26, 1/4" (AMO standard) when limbs are used on a 25" riser of win&win.

23 inch riser will gain about 2 lbs on same set of limbs and 21 inch riser will gain 4lbs according to manual.

Not sure how you can manage to translate that into 27" riser? With short/medium/long limbs...

Infinity

After some digging i found the manual on the web.

https://www.wiawis.com/download/2018-WIAWIS-BOW-MANUAL.pdf

About the limb draw weight adjustment on tillerbolt.
The WIN&WIN BOWS are weight adjustable in a range of approximately 5% the weight indicated on the limbs by turning the bow’s top and bottom limb weight (tillerbolts) adjustment bolts equally .
Reference to 27" riser.
Shifting same limbs to a 27” riser will result in a weight decrease of approximately two pounds. In addition, actual limb weight depends on draw length, tiller height and limb bolt setting as well as riser length
full text:
WIN&WIN high quality limbs are available in marked weight from 28# to 48# intwo pounds increment. This marked weight is measured at 26 1/4” (AMO standard) to the throat of the bow grip (pivot point) when the limbs are used with 25” risers basically.Shifting the same limbs to 23” risers will result in a weight increase of approximately two pounds and on the contraty, 27” riser will result in a weight decrease of approximately two pounds. In addition, actual limb weight depends on draw length, tiller height and limb bolt setting as well as riser length

dottorfoggy

Really thanks! Didn't find any manual.
I will ask my shop, maybe they know better what too choose and how gain per inch the 27" + long limbs to 33"