Wanted - 44# Winex Limbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

radsbow

I'm after some new 44# Win & Win Winex 68" (medium)?Limbs. Does anyone know where I might be able to?purchase?a pair?from please?</p>

I've had a pair on order with Bowsports since the 6th of July, but they seem to be having problems getting them from?their distributors. </p>

All help appreciated.</p>

Barry C

Try Quicks they import direct from W&W no middle man. But you will pay for the privalege. </p>

Or you could try getting a pair from Vittorio on Sagi.</p>

radsbow

Thanks Barry C - good suggestion about Quicks. </p>

Just had a look at Quicks?and it looks like it will cost me an extra ?45 to use them.</p>

?322 inc of p&p at Bowsports, but can't get em yet and don't know when they'll get em.</p>

?367 inc p&p at Quicks, but <u>should</u> be able to get em.</p>

I'll send Quicks an email and see what they say.</p>

Barry C

Nice thing about using Quicks I found is that you never have any problems should the limbs break.

radsbow

I'm gonna go mad - Quicks can't get hold of 44# Winex Limbs either. Everyone seems to be able to offer 44# G3's though!!</p>

I may have to see if I can get 42# instead of 44# me thinks! I suppose trying to get 46# would be just as hard to procure :(</p>

radsbow

I was waiting for that one Barry C. I've seen the conversations you've had with Will (can't remember correct handle)?on Sagi :)</p>

I'm not Hoytist, but I can't seem to bring myself to purchase a pair of G3's, but Samick would be my second choice - However, who's to say I'll be able to get a pair of 44# Samick Extremes? </p>

I may have to concede and try and go for a pair of Extremes - we'll see what tomorrow brings :)</p>

Barry C

Extremes dont feel like Winnex. They are smooth but not G3 smooth?but they dont feel as harsh as the Winnex. Somewhere in between. I heard Vittorio mention that Marco Galiazzo had found his extremes very fast giving similar results to Winnex. Mine certainly shoot faster than my W&W Focus that were set at 45 lbs, 3 heavier than my current limbs, but Focus are slow limbs to be fair. To big them up more, they were tested in Korea and China?2 years before being realeased for sale, It's nice to know they have been put through their paces... :) I try not to shoot Hoyt if I can help it.</p>

Vittorio was selling limbs, I bought some Synergy 44's from him for a very reasonable price a few weeks ago. But I'm not sure he has any Winnex or if you shoot a 70 inch bow...</p>

AltSS sell the Extremes up to 50 lbs?I believe, but at the heavier weights they are special order only, I think the waiting time for Samick products is circa 6 weeks... Thats what they quoted me for an Ultra riser.?That doesnt really help you much I know.</p>

radsbow

Barry C, do you know anything of the XQ1's. I know they were breaking a lot, but I understand that had been sorted out now!?!</p>

I can get a pair of?44# 68", but don't want to waste my money on something I know nothing about and have not really seen anyone shooting them either.</p>

Barry C

The old curved XQ1 broke, it was aparantly asking too much of the glue. They fixed it by taking out the curved limb face. These limbs are as reliable as anything else. They are not as fast as the origional XQ1 shooting perhaps 1/2 lb slower.?There is more about this os Sagi.

radsbow

Thx Barry C, I'll go and have a look over Sagi and see what I can find.</p>

I'm beginning to wish I'd stuck with my twisted petrons, no I'm not! :)</p>

radsbow

Ended up with a pair of XQ-1's and?a Sure-loc site. </p>

Special offer of XQ-1's in 44# for a price of ?249.99, so it left me with some change :) I opted for a new site as my crappy Cartel Championship site was very poor, well worse than that really.</p>

Anyway, that's money spent for a while now, back to learning correct form now :)</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.