Wanted ACC 3-28/500 29 1/2" or longet

PeterJD

Hi!
I am looking for a couple of Easton ACC 3-28/500 spined arrows 29 1/2" or longer to replace the 3 arrows that have had to be thrown out, as I noticed that carbon was splintering near the ends.
I am UK based.
Fingers crossed that someone will be able to help me, as I know that you cannot buy them anymore

nbuuifx

I can't look now but will have a look at what I've got. I think I've got a set of 6 500s from when I was buying a few different ones to find the right spine. The 500s were a little too stiff for me so I ended up with 620s.

If I don't reply in the next few days drop me a message to remind me.

nbuuifx

I can't look now but will have a look at what I've got. I think I've got a set of 6 500s from when I was buying a few different ones to find the right spine. The 500s were a little too stiff for me so I ended up with 620s.

If I don't reply in the next few days drop me a message to remind me.
Also is that AMO length, or the length of the shaft required?

PeterJD

Also is that AMO length, or the length of the shaft required?
Hi thanks for the mail about the possibility of you a some of these laying around. Ideally looking for AMO of 29.5 inches or longer... if longer then I can cut down to my preferred length...

nbuuifx

Hi thanks for the mail about the possibility of you a some of these laying around. Ideally looking for AMO of 29.5 inches or longer... if longer then I can cut down to my preferred length...
I'll have a look, all my arrows have been between 29" and 30" AMO so they might be ok.

PeterJD

Sorty to message you again, but it just shows my desperation to find a couple of ACC 3-28/500 spined arrows, before biting the bullet and bidding for some that are on ebay.
Thanks again
Peter..

PeterJD

Hi again!
It's me the paranoid pensioner, whole is still interested in buying the ACC arrows... have you by chance had the opportunity to locate them......

nbuuifx

Hi again!
It's me the paranoid pensioner, whole is still interested in buying the ACC arrows... have you by chance had the opportunity to locate them......
Haha, yes I've just been shooting with my daughter and got them out whilst I was there.

I have a set of 7.

I've had them for a couple of years, but only shot them a couple of times. I bought a few seconds hand sets to find the best spine for me. The 500s came up a bit stiff for me so they have sat in the tube ever since.

They are just over 29.5" shaft length and closer to 30.5" AMO, so should be plenty long enough.

They are currently fletched with XS Wings on an arrow wrap. A couple of fletchings are missing but I'm guessing you will probably want to change them anyway to match your others.

I'll attach a couple of pictures...
IMG_20221208_205352_copy_800x360_1.jpg IMG_20221208_205357_copy_800x360_1.jpg IMG_20221208_205506_copy_800x360_1.jpg IMG_20221208_205517_copy_800x360_1.jpg IMG_20221208_205342_copy_800x360_1.jpg

PeterJD

I do want them but any chance you could take a few £s off...
If I thought i could get back from my knees I would be begging at this point...
Please let me know what you can do and I can then pay you...via pay pay

nbuuifx

To be honest it is what I paid for them and it seems to be the going rate.

Looking on eBay at recent sales, there was a set of 8 that sold for £60 plus postage (£7.50 each) and a set of 14 that sold for £98 (£7 each)

At £50 for 7, it is £7.14 per arrow.

So I think £50 plus postage is a fair price.

Let me know if you want to proceed and I'll find a postage price.

Thanks

PeterJD

It would be fair price if they were bought new by you and then sold 2nd hand, but as yourself admitted they were bought 2nd hand, and are now being sold on.
There was a set of 14 being sold on ebay last week along with an arrow box that held upto 24 arrows and that went for £91+£7 postage.I think this is the item you looked at

You have me over a barrel, as I dedperately want the arrows, so have no other choice other than to pay you the £50 + postage
Please can you give me your paypal account number
Please can you arrange to deliver to
Peter J.Davies
7 Tirfounder Road
Cwmbach
Aberdare
RCT
CF440BE

PeterJD

Please don't think my above post is anything other than light hearted banter...
We all know that when we want to sell an item we want the best price possible.
And
When we want to buy something we want the highest quality for the lowest price possible
I really do appreciate the value of the goods that I am having, which will enable me to continue shooting the acc 3-28/500 spined arrows for the rest of my archery days, hopefully for several years more.

nbuuifx

It would be fair price if they were bought new by you and then sold 2nd hand, but as yourself admitted they were bought 2nd hand, and are now being sold on.
There was a set of 14 being sold on ebay last week along with an arrow box that held upto 24 arrows and that went for £91+£7 postage.I think this is the item you looked at

You have me over a barrel, as I dedperately want the arrows, so have no other choice other than to pay you the £50 + postage
Please can you give me your paypal account number
Please can you arrange to deliver to
Peter J.Davies
7 Tirfounder Road
Cwmbach
Aberdare
RCT
CF440BE
Please don't think I 'have you over a barrel' - you don't have to buy them. It is a fair price in line with any that are selling elsewhere. I was trying to help you out.

If I was trying to 'have you over a barrel', I would be asking for twice as much.

You seem to be mistaken over the price of the set of 14 that sold on eBay. They sold for £98 plus £8 postage. You can still see the listing here:

I'm more than happy to sell them to you but please don't make out that I'm try to con you, or over charge you. I'm happy to leave them in my spares tube in case I ever need them in the future, or I can list them on eBay but I thought it would help you out.

PeterJD

No not trying to suggest anything of the sort. If you want to to sell them then great if nit I understand...
Let me know your paypay account as per previous mail and I will pay you ASAP..
You have my full address.
Peter

nbuuifx

I'll get them weighed up and I'll get a price for the courier. Once I've got the postage price sorted, I'll drop you a private message with my PayPal details and the total cost.

Thanks